St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub Review

Hello, world.

Oh, my God! I need to tell you all about this.


This is a face scrub from the Fresh Skin collection by St Ives.

The Fresh Skin collection comprises a few other products, but there is only one face scrub, and it is the apricot one. I bought mine from Target, and it came in a 7.5oz bottle because of the 25% bonus. It usually comes in 6oz, and according to Target.com, it sells for $3.04.

Let me begin by saying that $3.04 is an extremely cheap price to pay for this product because it works wonders. Ive heard a lot about this product, and since Im in the market for a new face scrub, I decided to give it a try to see what all the hype is about.

The directions on the bottle recommend that you use it three to four times a week. Since my face leans more towards the sensitive side, I only use face scrubs twice a week. I tried this product for the very first time last night. On damp skin, I squeeze a little of it on my palm, then massage the product in with my fingertips. You can actually feel it working. It also smells heavenly, which is always a plus. Once done, rinse your face thoroughly with water. You dont need a face sponge to do this because it rinses off completely with just water.

Then, oh, my God! My skin was immediately smoother and softer, and I mean IMMEDIATELY! I knew that its bad to touch your face too much, but holy shit, my face was SO soft and smooth.

It also makes it easier for your face to absorb your moisturizer. I was using a gel moisturizer, but still, it aborbed it very easily.

When I woke up this morning, my face was still soft and smooth.

So, guys, if youre looking for a good face scrub that gives you bang for your buck, you should definitely try out this product. I dare you to tell me that it doesnt work. (;

Have you tried this product? What did you think about it?
What is your favorite face scrub?
Let me know in the Comments section below!

If you emjoyed this post, follow me to get notified of new posts.
Thank you for reading!

8 comments:

  1. lovely blog and happy new year! x
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Happy New Year to you too.
      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. Hey there - new follower from the blog hop! Love the blog & can't wait to read more! Hope you have a great day! :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear! Thank you so much for joining our Aloha Friday Blog Hop and thanks a lot for the follow. I just followed you back and I am looking forward to see you participating in the future too and to read more of your posts :-) Happy New Year and have a great weekend!

    xoxo Pakize

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the experience.
      It was my first blog hop and it was fun.
      I discovered a lot of interesting blogs.
      Happy New Year to you too!
      Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  4. Great post! My favourite face scrub is my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I sampled that Dermalogica product from Birchbox and I really liked it!
      Thank you for reading.

      Delete