The Kreativ Blogger Award

Hello, world.

This is incredible! I was one of the recipients of the Liebster Award last month, and this month, I was nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

I was nominated by Cerc who is the blogger at Cercalicious.


Thank you, Cerc! I appreciate the recognition, and I sincerely thank you for enjoying my blog to the point of sharing it with the rest of the world.

The Kreativ Blogger Award is an award to recognize creative blogs that stand out in a league of its own. I am actually really excited to name my nominees because I have come across and follow a plethora of amazing blogs that I enjoy going back to every single day.

I will list my nominees alphabetically.
  1. Charlotte; GirlMeetsWorld
  2. Dippy; DippyWrites
  3. Eve; BrainyBeauty
  4. Helen; DollysAndDaisies
  5. Jennifer; MakeMineAChanel
  6. Jess; MyVintageWorld
  7. Kerry; FashionAndFlame
  8. Lucee; LifeWithLucee
  9. Lynn; MakeupWithTea
  10. Natalie; DiscoveriesOfSelf
I want to thank Cerc again for this wonderful opportunity. This has been an exciting couple of months for me because my blog has started taking off and it is opening so many doors for me that its pretty unbelievable.

Thank you for your support, everyone, and thank you for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Aww, Thank you so much for nominating me!! I'm really touched. :D

    And thanks again for stopping by my site. Now following you back on gfc and bloglovin. :)

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you that is so sweet of you! ♥

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, i haven't even heard of this award but i am so happy that you nominated my blog.

    brainybeautyblog.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Treasures blog hop today! Congrats on your award!!

    With Love,
    Ashliegh
    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I love how so many HCBN girls got it!

    #HCXO
    ThatCollegeGirl
    thatcollegegirlsguide.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete