Target Haul

Hello, world.

I want to start by showing you a picture.


This is the result of being rushed.

I had initially wanted to do an FOTD post so I took a picture. I was rushing to catch the bus so I didnt even bother to check the picture. It turned out that the quality is way below par and I have a weird half-smile on my face.

There goes my first ever FOTD.

On the flipside, I have a haul to blog about.

The plan for today was actually to get myself some multivitamins. I did buy them—two bottles of multivitamins (They both contain different vitamins but are essentially for womens health) and a bottle of fish oil gummies. When my sister and I were growing up, my mom liked to make us take fish oil capsules and even fish oil extract so I assume that its good for you, LOL.

The bad news is that when you put me in Target, I tend to buy more than Im supposed to.


I bought a myriad of other things, but these are the ones that Im really excited about.
  1. Apotheke Smoothing Body Polish: This is a body scrub with a mandarin and guava scent. It contains macadamia nut oil.
  2. Champneys Spa Treatments Foot Scrub: This is a foot scrub. It contains olive butter, tea tree oil, and peppermint. It smells like tea tree oil and peppermint.
  3. St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub: This is a face scrub with an apricot scent.
  4. Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing Moisture Body Lotion: This is a moisturizing body lotion. It is a multilayer moisturizer.
As you can see, I bought scrubs for pretty much everything. In the winter, my skin gets very dry. And I mean VERY dry. So, the scrubs are to help exfoliate the dead and dry skin and the multilayer body lotion is to moisturize and repair my skin.

I just bought them a few hours ago so I havent tried them. I will in the next week and post reviews right here! I will, however, post my review on my final Birchbox sample before that, LOL. I havent forgotten!

Thank you for reading.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment