Beauty Addicts ShowOff Mascara Review

Hello, world.

I am back with another review!


This is the ShowOff mascara by Beauty Addicts. The full-size product retails for $20. I bought mine for $8 from a blog sale. The product is described as being not only volumizing and lengthening but also curling and moisturizing! I want to begin by saying that the claims are all true.

I have never heard of the Beauty Addicts brand. To be honest, I bought it because the packaging is attractive. Besides Birchbox, that is one way I try out new brands. If Im attracted to the packaging, Im more likely to try it out.

My verdict is that Im on the fence about this product.

As I mentioned above, the claims about the product being volumizing and lengthening are true. In one sweep, it dramatically volumizes and lengthens your lashes. Im not sure about the curling and moisturizing properties, but who really cares about that, right? We mainly want the volume and the length. This product gives a very dramatic look because its dark and very noticeable.

However, there is a downside to this mascara. A lot of product gets on the wand when you pull it out. Its very messy. Youll have to wipe of the excess back into the tube before you apply or itll get everywhere. The product also clumps easily because of that.

Once you work out all of those kinks, its actually a pretty good mascara that I wouldnt mind continuing to use.

Have you tried this product? What did you think?
What is your favorite mascara?

Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to get notifications of new posts.

4 comments:

  1. Whoaa look so luxury packaging >< Never try this mascara
    My fav mascara is from koji springheart volume mascara, benefit badgal :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the packaging is pretty. I love the BadGal mascara too, but I prefer Theyre Real.

      Delete