NYX Haul

Hello, world.

I recently bought a few NYX products from HauteLook.


The first product is the Super Skinny Eye Marker. This is my favorite type of eyeliner. I love dramatic eyeliner and my everyday look consists of thick eyeliner. Marker eyeliners are the way to go if you love heavy eyeliner but dont want to spend too much time getting ready.

Before this product, my favorite eyeliner was the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. The NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker blows Eyeko out of the water! The felt tip is very fine, making it easy to apply precise lines. It also glides on very smoothly and doesnt catch or drag on your skin.

The second product is the Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Black. This type of eyeliner is also essential in creating my eye look. I prefer liquid liner to marker liners in drawing cat eyes because a flimsy brush is easier to flick.

My current liquid liner is the ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black. I have no complaints about this product; it is wonderful, but I always enjoy trying out new products.

The third product is the Collection Noir Skinny Black Liner. This is just a normal crayon liner, a type that I havent used in a while. Lately, Ive been getting frustrated with pencil liners so I decided to get back into crayon liners.

On the NYX website, the Super Skinny Eye Marker costs $9, the Studio Liquid Liner costs $4.50, and the Collection Noir Skinny Black Liner costs $6. In total, these three products are $19.50 on NYXs website before shipping. On HauteLook, I paid $11 before shipping.


These are blushes. You cant really tell the actual color from the picture because I took it with my phone. I was getting sick of my old camera being stupid so I decided to use my phone. It focuses a lot easier. Hang in there because Im saving up for a new camera!

From left to right, the shades are: Mocha, Angel, and Mauve. These are $5 each on NYXs website. I bought all three for $10.50 from HauteLook.

Since I recently bought a new blush that I adore, I probably wont end up using these. I'll put them into the stash for the upcoming giveaway.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
What is your favorite NYX product?

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to be notified of new posts!
Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul~
    I love looks another people haul~
    I just have smokey palette eyeshadow from NYX ^_^
    And i love the eyeshadow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy reading about hauls too, which is why I also enjoy writing them!

      Delete