Review: Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On

Hello, world.

I will be writing a review on the Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On.


My usual eye cream is the Soothing Eye Balm by Simple.

First Impressions

I am always excited to try out products by Simple. This particular product came in my Birchbox from last month. I was taken aback when I looked at the tube that this eye roll-on came in. Usually, eye roll-ons come in a plastic pen-like tube. After using it, I understand the reason. Unlike other eye roll-ons, the cream in the tube is more viscous, and the squeeze-y tube makes it possible for you to dispense the cream onto the rollerball.

Simple vs Simple

This will be a product comparison instead of a brand comparison. I prefer the Revitalizing Eye Roll-on to the Soothing Eye Balm simply because of the rollerball. I feel like the creams have the same effect, but the cooling rollerball soothes my eyes, and it feels good especially after vigorously scrubbing the makeup off my eyes. The rollerball also minimizes you having to use your fingers on the sensitive eye area.

Final Verdict


It may be just me, but I dont really see effects from eye creams. The only reason I use them at all is to soothe my eyes, so this product is perfect for me.

Have you tried the Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On?
What is your favorite eye cream?

I want to hear your thoughts in the Comments section!

6 comments:

  1. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a ray-ban giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. I followed back. I am on vacation right now so when I get home I will have more time to check out your blog.

    I am still on the hunt for a good eye cream that will help with dark circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Erica!

      Thank you for reading.

      I did see on your blog that youre on vacation. I am sooo jealous, lol.

      I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

      Delete
  3. great useful post and blog :)

    please check out my new beauty and fashion blog

    www.nataliejadeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Natalie!

      Thank you for reading.

      Your blog is super cute! I am a new follower. I look forward to reading your future posts.

      Delete