Review: VOESH Collagen Gloves

Hello, world.

I never got around to writing an unboxing post for my September 2013 Birchbox, but the VOESH Collagen Gloves is one of the products that I received in it. I recently tried it out, and I thought Id write up a review.

VOESH Collagen Gloves | $20 for 3 pairs

The VOESH Collagen Gloves are just that - gloves. They make your home manicures all the more luxurious and enjoyable.


Im not sure how apparent it is in the picture but the gloves are lined with a thin cotton layer that holds all the serum that firms, heals, and protects your skin from free radicals. The outside layer is just a rubbery plasticky material that are actually quite comfortable.


So, all you do is just slip them on like a normal pair of gloves. Theyre free size to fit everyone so theyre a little big. I made sure that my fingertips were snugly pushed in so that it can work on my cuticles. Since they were big, I also had to smooth it over my hands so that the inner layer was actually touching my skin. Since the outer layer is still dry, I was free to carry on with what I was doing while I waited five or so minutes for them to work their magic.


After that, I removed the tips of the gloves by using the perforated lines. They came off fairly easily without ruining the rest of the glove. With my fingertips free, I can leave the gloves on while I work on my manicure. Once my nails dry up and I remove the gloves, it wouldve been on long enough for it to work.

My first impression once I take the gloves off is that I dont feel much of a difference. My hands feel more refreshed but that was all. I assume its one of those products that you need to use frequently to see results.

So, all in all, they do make your home manicures more luxurious but personally, I dont think its affordable enough to use frequently. Its a great product, though, especially with winter weather wreaking havoc on the skin on my hands.



Have you ever tried this product? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. aww... so cute, just the the feet ones! But first time i see one for our hands <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they have ones for feet? Ive only seen spa socks. I dont think Ive seen a mask like these for feet. Thatd be pretty awesome, lol.

      Delete