Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution Review


I used to have a love-hate relationship with toners. My face is very sensitive and temperamental; not all toners agree with it. I spent many years working my way through many brands of toners before I even found out that there are two types: alcohol-based and alcohol-free. For a long time, I used alcohol-based toner because I thought that those were the only ones available. Because of that, the condition of my face was either dry or so dry that I develop rashes. I figured that the most logical thing for me to do at that point was to skip toning altogether in my face routine. Then, my face ended up not being completely clean. Do you see the dilemma now?

When I finally discovered alcohol-free toner, it was like a breath of fresh air for my face. Gone were the drying effects, and my skin soon recovered, but even then, I went through many brands that I just wasn't completely satisfied with; they were so. . .meh. In today's post, I will be reviewing the Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution, one of the less meh toners that I have tried.


Despite its modest role as a toner, the Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution boasts a great many benefits. According to the Oslee website, this product moisturizes and whitens skin, refines pores, reduces blackheads, neutralizes free radicals, and removes dead cells, all with a relaxing scent to boot! I've been using this product for a looong time, so let's see if these claims are true.



{ Love Notes }

I will begin by saying that this is by far the best toner that I have tried. Usually I would buy a new toner once my current one runs out because I was on the hunt for a toner that I like, but not this time. I have repurchased this product three times to date, and I don't see that changing soon.

First, I need to say that I've never noticed any skin whitening or blackhead reducing effects, but some of those above claims are true. It does moisturize skin, which is why this product is so useful for me. It moisturizes without being dry or greasy. It does refine pores, which is such a big relief for me because that has made my skin brighter and more even. It does remove dead cells, I think, to a point because my skin does feel smoother and more supple. The relaxing scent is also no lie because I am absolutely in love with the way it smells even until now. I can't really comment on the neutralization of free radicals because I have no means of measuring that information to compare.

I do have to mention that since I've been using this product as my toner for almost a year, I don't really know how long it took it to show these effects. What I do know and am sure of is that these effects have continued, and it might even be improving the overall health of my face.

{ Sad Faces }

Honestly I don't have anything bad to say about the Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution. It doesn't whiten my skin or reduce my blackheads, but those aren't my top concerns at the moment. I do have a lot of blackheads, but that also means that I have multiple other products that can do the job, so the fact that this one doesn't do it doesn't really affect my opinion of it.

If I do have to talk about the downsides of this product, it would be that it doesn't last for a long time. In nine months, I have gone through three bottles of this toner, and I'm almost halfway through the fourth bottle. Granted, I do use the same toner for both my morning and night face routines, so that should be taken into consideration as well.

Another downside, the one I'm most disappointed with, is that I won't be able to purchase this product anymore when I return to the US. I might still be able to buy it online, but it might be hard to come by.

{ Final Verdict }


At MYR 63.50 (approximately USD 18), the Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution might be pricier than almost all other toners that I've tried, but it's definitely worth it. This product will be sorely missed.

Have you tried the Oslee Rosehip Beauty Solution? What did you think?

What is your go-to toner?

2 comments:

  1. I love alcohol free toners too, right now I'm using the one by Simple Skincare but a rosehip formula sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Simple one good? I'm a fan of Simple products, so it'd be a great alternative to this when I can't get my hands on it anymore.

    ReplyDelete