Drugstore.com Haul


Drugstore.com is, without a doubt, my favorite website to purchase drugstore beauty products. It is usually cheaper than actual drugstores, runs many offers, and is a great place to read reviews before buying something.

Here is what I bought:

1. ELF Waterproof Eyeliner in Black, $2
I needed a new felt tip eyeliner but didn't want to splurge on one, so I settled for a cheaper brand. I've never tried this particular product from ELF, but most of their other products don't disappoint, so I'm excited to try it out.

2. Zapzyt Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel, $4.09
This acne treatment gel is a favorite on Drugstore.com and has received many favorable reviews, so I decided to give it a try.

3. GNC Vitamins A, E, and D Moisturizing Cream, $1.72
I was quite disappointed when I saw how small this product is, but for the price, I guess that should've been expected. I'm still excited to try it out, though!

4. ELF Studio High Definition Powder, $6 (Repurchase)
I don't think I've ever reviewed this product on here, but this is by far the best loose setting powder I have ever tried!

5. ELF Studio Small Angled Brush, $3 (Repurchase)
I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows, and the previous one served its purpose well for more than a year, but the bristles started going rogue, and the paint is peeling, so I got a replacement!

6. Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner, $4.19 (Repurchase)
My sensitive skin really appreciates this toner and how gentle and soothing it is. My main expectation of a toner is actually just to remove any excess dirt that my cleanser didn't get, so I don't need a fancy toner. This one does the job perfectly!

Have you tried any of these products?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment