Influenster Jingle Voxbox Unboxing


I haven't received a Voxbox from Influenster in quite some time, so needless to say, I was beyond excited to have been chosen for the Jingle Voxbox.


As the name suggests, this is a holiday themed Voxbox, which also suggests that I am very behind with this post, haha.


I wasn't behind posting about it on Instagram, though, so you might have already seen what I received. Here is what all of those products are:

1. NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeliner in Dark Brown, $3.47 from Walmart

2. Hallmark Spiderman itty bitty, $6.95 from Hallmark

3. Biscoff Cookies, $2.48 from Walmart

4. Ore-Ida Tater Tots, $2.96 from Walmart

5. Kiss True Volume Lashes, $2.98 from Walmart

6. Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive, $4.99 from CVS

7. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, $12.97 from Walmart

8. Pure Ice Nail Polish in Silver Star, Currently Unavailable

It's quite rare nowadays to receive a Voxbox with multiple items from multiple brands, so this was an exciting one to unbox. I made sure to stay away from social media posts regarding the Jingle Voxbox to avoid spoilers, haha.

Have you tried any of these products?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment