Sephora Mini Haul


This is a super mini haul because I actually only bought two things:

1. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens, $6
This is a limited edition product that I immediately jumped on. I'm a huge fan of Boscia blotting linens; the Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens is my holy grail blotting tissue. I've tried this already. It works just as well as the Green Tea one, and the peppermint scent is very strong and refreshing.

2. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, $19
I know I just bought the ELF Waterproof Eyeliner (as I mentioned in my Drugstore.com haul) because I wanted a felt tip eyeliner for cheap, but since I had a gift card, I couldn't resist skipping on this product from the brand created by the woman whose eyeliner game is always on fleek.

The other three items are the three free samples I chose (This was an online trip):

1. Atelier Cologne Mandarine Glaciale Travel Spray
Atelier Cologne is one of my favorite fragrance brands. I've tried quite a few of their scents from Birchbox, and I've loved them all! They're mostly rich, musky scents (my favorite).

2. Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
I'm not even sure if this is a women's fragrance; I just chose this sample because there were only three fragrance sample choices this month. I always get the fragrance samples (unless there's a sample of something I really want to try) because I find them to be the most worthwhile. Skin care and makeup samples aren't worth it because you can really only get a few uses out of them, but fragrance samples last much longer. I also need to test out scents before I splurge on full-sizes anyway.

3. Burberry My Burberry
I've never owned or tried anything from the Burberry brand, so needless to say, I was ecstatic that this was an available sample.


This clutch full of samples was one of the promotional code things that Sephora always has. This one specifically was one that let me choose among three holiday-themed clutches filled with 12 samples, but unfortunately, this was the only style left. I really like the clutch, but the samples were pretty meh. The only sample that really excited me was, of course, the Versace fragrance. I have a whole collection of Versace minis which I am absolutely in love with, so I'm glad this was one of the samples. Also, you can't see it from this picture, but the Urban Decay eye primer one came with four samples of four different eye primers, so I'm really excited about that too.

Have you tried any of these products?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment