Influenster Glam Voxbox Unboxing


Another Voxbox showed up on my doorstep, guys. I didn't even know that I was on the list for this one until I got the email asking me if it's in my mailbox yet. No complaints, though! Here's what's in it:

1. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads, $3.99 at Drugstore.com

2. Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Vanilla Cashmere Shave Gel, $2.97 at Walmart

3. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, $6.19 at Ulta

4. Q-tips Precision Tips, $2.99 at Target

5. Gillette Venus Razor, $6.49 at CVS

6. SheaMoisture Facial Wash and Scrub, $9.99 at Ulta

7. SheaMoisture Anti-Aging Moisturizer, $11.99 at Ulta

8. SheaMoisture Anti-Aging Facial Mask, $14.99 at SheaMoisture

Words can't explain how excited I was to see the dry shampoo. I've tried it in the past when I got it in my Violet Voxbox, and it was the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. Admittedly, I never ended up buying the full size, but maybe this is a sign that I should.

Also, I just bust out the nail polish remover pads and the Q-tips when I did my nails earlier, and they impressed! I'll talk about them more soon, possibly on my Instagram.

I'm very intrigued by the SheaMoisture samples, so I'll be trying them out this week. Unfortunately, I won't be testing the scrub because I stopped trusting my sensitive, paper-thin skin with exfoliants of all kinds. Check back soon for more in-depth reviews of (some of) these products!

Have you tried any of these products?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment