Weekly Reading | August 16, 2018


College

A new academic year is almost upon us, and the class of 2022 (Dang, I'm getting old) will be starting freshman year in a few weeks. I was in the class of 2014, and since 2010, I've been finding more and more college posts like the ones below that I really wish I'd found before I started college, so for incoming freshman, forget everything you think you know about college because one of the worst things you can do when entering college is to try to "fit in" and do what you think all college students "should" do.


Beauty

Saltiness aside, I also found some pretty rad beauty posts that seem ideal for anyone looking to take the plunge into new beauty territory such as going blonde, splurging on new (or first) lipsticks, and getting a tattoo!


Blogging

In line with plunging into new territory, for my fellow bloggers (or aspiring bloggers) looking to expand (or start) their brands into Instagram or looking to start an email list or considering working with brands, here are some helpful posts I found last week.


For more college posts as well as lifestyle and fashion posts, check out the previous Weekly Reading.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment