Weekly Reading | October 25, 2018


Blogging

Last week, I read more blogging how-tos. I know I've been blogging for 12 years (๐Ÿ˜ณ), with six of those years on here, but the blogging industry is an ever-changing one, and even though I don't blog as often as I used to, I still feel it's great to keep abreast of the industry because I still really want to dedicate more time and effort to this blog, y'know. ๐Ÿ˜‹

"How to Shoot Restaurant Interiors" via What of the Day
"Tools I Use and Recommend" via Amy Lynn Andrews

Travel

Another fun (but time-intensive) activity besides blogging is traveling, and it's really never too late to start planning for trips. My sister and I are thinking of going for a staycation somewhere sometime in February, and we're already planning for it, lol.


Wellness

Keeping busy is great and all, but always, always, always remember to keep your wellbeing as your number one priority. Watching your wellness can get buried under your daily mountain of stress, so here's a post with seven easy ways to incorporate self-care into your everyday routine. I also read a post on how to start a conversation about eating disorders with people closest to you and a post on what to do if the mere thought of sex gives you anxiety.


For more travel posts as well as fashion and food posts, check out the previous Weekly Reading!

How do you practice self-care?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment