February 2013 Birchbox Review

Hello, world.

I apologize for my prolonged absence, but I am back with a review of my February Birchbox.

Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus
$8 | 0.5floz | Birchbox.com

I took this picture with my phone, so the quality is not the best. It looks a little blue in the picture, but it is actually an emerald green.

I do not have much to say about it. This is my third or fourth Color Club nail polish from Birchbox, so I am getting used to it. I have not actually seen it under sunlight yet, so I cant be sure if I like it yet.

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
$22.95 | 4.2oz | BestBeautyNet.com

This is perfect timing on Birchboxs part in sending me this sample because Im running out of makeup remover. Needless to say, I was pretty stoked when I saw this because it means that I can delay buying new makeup remover for a little longer.

Im currently using a store brand makeup remover so obviously, it kinda sucks. It gets the job done and thats pretty much it. I tried this Lancome one last night and it took me by surprise. Its strange because it looks just like any other makeup remover but it feels completely different. Its smooth and feels moisturizing even. Despite being oil-based, it doesnt feel oily at all. In fact, it feels like water!

Skin&Co Roma Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts
$17.50 | 8.45floz | Birchbox.com

I havent had the chance to try out this sample yet so check back soon!

The February Birchbox also came with a Twistband Thick Headband in Black and a Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Square.

All in all, Im quite satisfied with this months Box. Its not the best, but itll suffice.

If you want your very own Birchbox, you can subscribe here!

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Lancôme stuff is pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but this product will probably be worth the splurge.
      Since it is so gentle, it is perfect if you wear eye makeup regularly.

      Delete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. Cut blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Melanie!
      Thank you for reading.
      I look forward to your future comments.

      Delete