February 2013 Wishlist

Hello, world.

It is a little late for this months wishlist, but here we go anyway.


  1. Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream: I found out a while ago that for women, our skin starts degenerating at about 20 years of age. Because of that, last year, I started looking more into anti-aging products. However, the eye cream that Im currently using is anti-puff. I really want something that starts reducing wrinkles now before they actually start showing up.
  2. Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment: This product caught my interest because Ive never come across hair products that are anti-aging. I definitely need to try it, especially with my newfound anti-aging obsession.
  3. CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara: So, I always have trouble putting on mascara on my right eye because it clumps very easily for some reason. I want to try out this product to see if it lives up to its name.
  4. Face to Face Super Matte Anti Shine: My face gets oily and shiny very easily so I want something that will prevent that. This product apparently helps keep face looking matte all day long. And you can pick which spots you want to mattify.
  5. Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Primer: I have yet to find a face primer that I like. Im currently using an ELF one that I dont really like. The review will be in the ELF haul coming up. And this face primer has (Yup, you guessed it) anti-aging properties, LOL.
That is all for my wishlist this month. Looking back at my January wishlist, I realized that I never got around to trying those products. Lets hope that doesnt say the same for this month.

Do you have a February 2013 wishlist? Put your link in the Comments section and I'll check it out!
Have you tried any of the products in my wishlist? Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Eek! I want to the Covergirl Clump Crusher too! Heard so many good reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to know if it works.

      Delete
    2. Get one for me when you come home! :p

      Delete
    3. Youll have to give me a new list.
      I cant remember so much.

      Delete