March 2013 Birchbox Review

Hello, world.

The March Birchbox arrived a while ago, the day before I left for Chicago, so I didnt get the chance to blog about it until now.

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream in Blueberry
$20 | 150ml | Birchbox.com

MAKE Satin Finish Eyeshadow in Great Lakes
$18 | 0.1oz | Birchbox.com

MAKE SPF 30 Face Primer
$30 | 1oz | Birchbox.com

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Color-Saver Sulfate Free Shampoo
$22 | 8floz | Birchbox.com

Madewell for Birchbox Nail Emery Board

I havent had the chance to do anything with these products yet so I didnt want to bore you with any text this time. I'll post separate reviews for you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Why would they throw a pink eyeshadow in there? ... I get that it's Spring and everything.. but pink? Is the shaving cream any good? (HAHAHA we're naked mole rats.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eyeshadow is actually purple, LOL.
      Im probably never going to use the shaving cream. I want to smell it, though.

      Delete