Updates

Hello, world.

I probably should have mentioned that I will be spending four days of Spring Break in Chicago with my boyfriend and a friend of his who brought along his girlfriend. In essence, it was one big double date.

It was my first time in Chicago, and it was amazing! It definitely wouldnt be the last time that I'll be there. We managed to do all of the things that all four of us wanted to do in the time frame of four days. With that said, there is a lot to blog about. I'll break the vacation into four separate blog posts for you guys so as not to overwhelm you.

I havent blogged in a while so needless to say, I have a lot of posts lined up. Be excited!

This is our first picture in Chicago. It was the weekend of St. Patricks Day so the Chicago River was dyed green!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment