Mascaras Under $20!

Hello, world.

If you are like me, you probably have more mascara than you can actually use. I have my favorites that I wear on a regular basis, but I also have a few that I use so that they dont feel left out, lol. Despite having a ginormous stash of mascara, I cant stop myself from looking for more whenever Im window shopping even because I just might find my new favorite. This drains my bank account because mascaras are surprisingly expensive. This may not be true of all mascara, but I find that the more it costs, the better it works.

I still want to satisfy my mascara addiction without breaking the bank, and I want to spend on mascaras that will actually work so I decided to create a list of mascaras under $20 that has all the properties that you can ever want.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara | $8

Lengthening mascara doesnt seem to work on my unfortunately short and sparse lashes. Ive only ever found a couple of mascaras that were able to make my eyelashes noticeable without falsies. This product is definitely on my to-try list.
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara | $19

This is a volumizing mascara. I have to admit that I was iffy about it when I first tried it, but nowadays, I find myself reaching for it more and more because with two coats, this mascara really gives you seemingly more lashes.
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara | $7

I still think that the best way to get curled eyelashes is to actually curl your eyelashes, lol. I admit that I sometimes forget to curl them so this mascara might be helpful if it works.
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara | $6

When people started raving about this product, I knew that I had to try it out for myself. I usually end up disliking supposedly popular and amazing products so I surprised myself when I found out that I actually like this product. Unfortunately, my mom fell in love with it too, and that was the last time I saw of this mascara.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara | $10

Bottom lash mascara has been everywhere recently. Its a good idea because if I use ordinary mascara on my bottom lashes, more of it gets on my skin than my lashes.
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara | $10

I feel like the easiest way to make someone overpay for something is to put on it the words "natural" or "organic" or something along those lines. Im never one to buy something just because it claims to be free of artificial stuff, but I have to admit that there are upsides. Especially for something you use on your eyes, Id opt for something thats less harsh.

Is there a mascara under $20 that you love thats not on here?

6 comments:

  1. my all time favorite is the L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof. i like trying out new mascaras but i always come back to this. the carbon black version smudges on me a little but i love the intense black. their false lashes isn't bad, either.
    i remember enjoying the lash stiletto from maybelline, too! it gives nice definition and lengthening effects. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love Maybelline mascaras because theyre cheap but work so well.

      Delete
  2. I've been using Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara in I ♥ Black for almost a year now! That means I really like it, since I like trying new products. It's only $15.

    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline was my favorite drugstore brand for mascara for the longest time because theyre affordable but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear so many good things about Mary Kay products, but Ive never actually tried any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried them when I received the Mary Kay VoxBox!


    ♥Emma, from It's Emma Elise

    ReplyDelete