Drugstore.com Haul

Hello, world.

I stumbled across the best online drugstore in the known universe: drugstore.com, the uncommon drugstore. I have a haul to blog about.


The first product is the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Black. If you read about my ELF haul, you would know that the eyebrow powder that I got is in too light of a shade for me. The NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Black is the perfect color for my black hair. Ive only tried it on, I havent really used it yet. The gray shade that comes with it is gorgeous! Ive never really used eyebrow powder so itll take me a while to get used to wearing it.

The second product is the GeoGirl EraseScreen Cream Concealer in Deep Nature. I swatched it on my arm and unfortunately, it is in too dark of a shade for me.

The third product is the Wet & Wild Eye Makeup Remover. Im still using the makeup remover that came in my February Birchbox, so I havent gotten around to using this one yet.

The fourth product is the Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks. My September 2012 Birchbox came with a Beauty Fixation Makeup Remover that is pretty much this product from a different brand. I absolutely loved it so I decided to get some while I was on Drugstore.com. These Almay ones have also gotten really good reviews so I thought Id try it out.


The fifth product is the ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer. I guess the name shouldve tipped me off that this is more on the shimmery side. I like my face to look matte, not dewy, so I didnt really like this primer.

The sixth product is the CoverGirl Queen Collection Jumbo Gloss Balm. This is my current favorite lip product. It is a tinted lipbalm. Its a pink thats in between sheer and opaque. If youre friends with me on Facebook (Which I encourage you to do so that you will be notified when I make a Facebook page for ExtraExtravagant), you would probably see a bunch of pictures with me wearing it.

The final product is the Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo. I havent tried this out yet but I'll probably be using it as either an eyeshadow base or a white eyeliner.

The blue/green Bazaar thing is just a small makeup pouch complimentary of Harpers Bazaar magazine for Drugstore.com.

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul~ I wish maybelline color tatto will available in my country :)

    ReplyDelete