Guest Post: Sparkle and Shine Under $100 with MostlyLisa

Hello, ExtraExtravagant.com readers!

Im Lisa, and I am the blogger at MostlyLisa. I am so honored to be a guest here today to share with you some of my favorite finds that can make you sparkle and shine!

For most of us, we can always go with a deal on something as basic as jewelry. When you want to show off a little glitter, there are so many great jewelry and clothing sites out there that are inexpensive, and offer blingtastic products!

Getting inspiration from BaubleBar.com, and using Polyvore.com, I came up with a few items that would be perfect for sparkling up your life. The best part is: every item is under $100!



  1. BaubleBar Neon Alaqua Bib, $36
  2. H&M Top with Rivets and Sparkle in Grey, $23
  3. CWonder Crystal Bauble Bouquet Earrings in Blue/Green, $44
  4. Humble Chic Skinny Sparkle Belt, $28



Thank you so much for reading, and an even bigger thank you to Sockwun for letting me write on ExtraExtravagant!

I hope that youll visit my blog soon! You can find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter too!

Always,
MostlyLisa


Hello, world!

I hope that you enjoyed reading Lisas post as much as I did. I have to admit that I want a few of these items, lol. Please head on over to her blog to read more posts like this, and to show her some love!

Thank you so much, Lisa! 

If you are interested in writing for ExtraExtravagant, contact me at swphng@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Love the first bib necklace - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me Sockwun! It really means a lot, and hope your readers can stop by Mostly Lisa and read some more of my posts. There are some great finds out there where you can Sparkle and Shine! :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful post! I also urge my readers to head over to Mostly Lisa. (:

      Delete