The Alphabet Challenge: Week 3

Hello, world.

It is Week Three of the Alphabet Challenge, and we will be discussing College Essentials.


It is the month of August, and we are all getting ready to welcome incoming freshmen into our ranks. Especially if you go to a school like Iowa State where the number of incoming freshmen increases every single year, you probably end up meeting them somewhere, somehow.


In this post, I will be talking about three things that I personally would not be able to live without in college. I will be starting my fourth year so this is just my experience.



I cannot stress enough how important a planner is in college. I started college thinking, "I dont need to write it down, I'll remember it." It worked freshman year, but as I started taking more classes and working more jobs and getting involved, it got harder and harder to keep track of stuff. There are many cute planners out there, or you can even get customized ones! I just have one from my school.

Liza Phoenix | Black Unicorn | Nadil2

It is also important to stay hydrated. If you dont want to lug around a heavy bottle of water with you all over campus, you can bring an empty one and fill it up at water fountains. Some people bring coffee in a thermos flask, then rinse it out to replace with water afterwards. I just bring separate ones.



Of course, you will need a backpack to carry these things (and more) in! Its easier to throw everything into a backpack and go than having armfuls of stuff.

Do You Want to Be A Part of This Challenge?

Send an email to Jiawun at itsmejiawun@hotmail.com with your name and blog name.

8 comments:

  1. Great post! That Material Girl bag is gorgeous! By the way, please add in the linky tool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that backpack too! I love studs in general, lol.

      Delete
  2. I love the backpack! They're so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to week 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too busy in New York, lol. I probably shouldve written it ahead of time.

      Delete
  4. The material girl bag is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just read this post!
    ahhh! the bottle sooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! I believe that they are customizable too.

      Delete