Studentrate.com Gives You Cash Back!

Hello, world.

It is my third day back in school, and it has already started getting hectic. Im used to a busy schedule since Ive been holding three part-time positions (excluding blogging) pretty much ever since I started college. What Ive started to realize is that money is getting tight. Im considering quitting a couple of my jobs so that I can focus on my final year in college, but that would mean less income for my increasing expenses. Thankfully, I have places like Studentrate.com to help me save on essentials.


Last week, I talked about how you can save on dorm decor. This week, I will cover a broader spectrum so that everyone can save!

Puma.com

Whats better than shopping if not shopping while still getting money back in your pocket? Puma.com is giving you 5% cashback on all of your purchases, but be sure to use this link to actually qualify for the cashback.

Express.com

Express.com is one of my favorite places to shop; however, they can get pretty pricey. The good news is that theyre constantly running promotions and deals. The better news is that youll also get 5% cashback with Studentrate! Again, remember to use this link.

Megabus.com

If you are like me and cant drive, or you hate driving, or you dont want to spend too much on gas, but you still want to go places (ahem, Spring Break, ahem), Megabus.com is for you! Megabus takes you places depending on your departure city. Since most of you are from New York, I'll use NYC as an example. Departing from NYC, you can go to cities like Detroit, MI, Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh, PA, and many more! And not only are tickets super affordable, you get 5% cashback with this link.

Take advantage of these cashback offers while they last, and I'll be back next week with more deals and promotions!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh your blog is so helpful, thank you for these awesome posts! I'm not in the US but you've made me start looking around to find savvy deals xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713

    ReplyDelete