The Sunshine Award

Hello, world.

I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by Kriselle who is the blogger at ThroughTheEyesOfACaliGirl.



Thank you, Kriselle! I appreciate the recognition.

I am touched to be thought of for this award because I have been putting so much time and energy (and money) into ExtraExtravagant, and it feels great to be appreciated and acknowledged.

Rules
  1. Include the award logo in your post;
  2. Link to the person who nominated you;
  3. Answer the 10 questions set for you;
  4. Set 10 questions for your nominees; and
  5. Nominate 10 bloggers!
Answers

These are the answers to the questions that Kriselle set for me.

What is your favorite type of food? Why?
I love Malaysian food! I was born and raised on Malaysian food, and I miss all of it. 

Have you ever been out of the United States? Where?
I am originally from Malaysia, and I have also been to six other countries: Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, China, and Australia.

Where is the one place in the world that you want to visit? Why?
I have a post entitled "My Ultimate Vacation Destinations" scheduled for the 3rd that will answer this question.

What is your favorite television show?
It is currently New Girl, but I started watching Gossip Girl, and I have a feeling that it will be my new favorite.

What is one piece of clothing that you cannot live without?
I would not be able to live without a fitted blazer. It is my go-to piece of clothing when I encounter business dress codes because it turns almost any casual outfit into business casual.

If you could drop everything that you are doing right now and do anything, what would you do?
I would love to be a full-time blogger with an income flow that can sustain my lifestyle.

What is your ideal sleeping situation?
It would have to be a little cold because I love rolling myself in a blanket. I would also need at least four pillows and two stuffed animals, lol.

What is a beauty trend that should go away in your opinion?
The wet hair look needs to disappear. Granted, I havent personally seen anyone sporting the look, but it was apparently in trend over the summer.

What is your favorite season?
I love everything about Fall.

Who/What inspires you?
I can find inspiration in almost anything as long as I am in a great mood.

Questions

Since my niche is beauty and fashion, my questions will revolve around that. I will try my best to nominate bloggers in the same niche. 
  1. What is your favorite facial wash?
  2. What is your favorite moisturizer?
  3. What is your favorite foundation?
  4. What are your thoughts on false eyelashes?
  5. What is your favorite mascara?
  6. What are your thoughts on drugstore makeup?
  7. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
  8. Do you like bright or neutral colors?
  9. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
  10. If you can only leave the house with one makeup item on, what would it be? Why?
Nominees

I nominate (in alphabetical order):
  1. Belle; MascaraAndMaltesers
  2. Cayli; NightChayde 
  3. Diana; LAByDiana 
  4. Gina; LipglossOnMyLatte
  5. Jasmine; JasmineBloomBeauty
  6. Jennifer; ArtInOurBlood 
  7. Jezz; JezzDallasMakeup
  8. Julia; GalMeetsGlam
  9. Maddy; GypsyWardrobe
  10. Sarah; LameChic
I want to thank Kriselle again for this wonderful opportunity.

I hope that you enjoy reading my nominees as much as I do!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this doll. So jealous you can pull of fitted blazers, I look like a man in one!

    Belle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your responses!

      Delete
  2. What'd I tell you about Gossip Girl? When are you gonna start trusting my opinions on TV Shows? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to give Pretty Little Liars a second chance after this, lol.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much sweety! You´ve travelled quite a bit! That´s amazing!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to go on family vacations a lot, lol. I look forward to your responses!

      Delete
  4. I treasure the knowledge on your site. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the site-- extremely user friendly and great deals to see!

    ReplyDelete