Metal Accents

I have been seeing metal accents everywhere!
Posse Lina Stud Crossbody in Olive | $319

This is a good example of a mixture of two trends: metal accents and mermaid colors. The green is a lovely standout color, and the metal chain and studs give an edge to the crossbody. I would wear this with a rocking pair of leather pants and some black booties.
B-low the Belt Pyramid Studded Clutch in South Beach Black | $350

This is a casual clutch that would go great with everything. I would play up the tame look by mixing and matching more pieces with metal accents.
Nila Anthony Metal Corner Crossbody in Sky | $69

This is another example of mixing two trends: metal accents and geometric shapes. The metal accents in this crossbody complements the edgy geometry really well, and to offset the edginess, I would pair this with a tan trench or white denim.

How are you rocking metal accents in your outfits?

Image source:
MyHabit.com

4 comments:

  1. I Love the first one! The color + the stud details is so cute. I would pick that up if I saw it in stores.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! If it costs less, I would probably have bought it, lol.

      Delete
  2. I am definitely loving that black clutch. So pretty! I guess I am rocking metal accents in my accessories also. I would like to find a great pair of boots that had them though. :D

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love studded boots! Im still trying to find some studded booties that I can fall completely in love with. No luck so far. ):

      Delete