My Dream Festival Lineup ft. TickPick


Today is the last day that Warped is in the Midwest, which means that I have yet again missed the tour. It's especially devastating this year because the lineup is amazing! Mayday Parade, Oceans Ate Alaska, and Tonight Alive are only a few of my favorite bands that are in Warped this year. As a coping mechanism, I threw together my dream festival lineup.


At first, I was going to embed here videos of my favorite songs from these bands, but I figured that would slow down the load time of the page, so I'll just be linking to those videos.




I Prevail: Scars

Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows: Graveyard Dancing

Versus Me: (A)tension

Halestorm: Mz. Hyde

In This Moment: Sex Metal Barbie

Oceans Ate Alaska: Drunk in Love (Beyonce Cover)


Conversely, you can play these songs from my Spotify playlist below.


If you live in Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Idaho, Washington, or Oregon, Warped is headed your way! You can buy your tickets from TickPick.

TickPick is a website where you can find and buy concert tickets, NFL tickets, and even tickets to theater shows! There are no fees, and there's even a feature that lets you place bids on tickets, so if there's a ticket on sale that's too expensive, and you have a different price you'd definitely pay for, you can place a bid for the seller's consideration.

Let me know if you're going to or if you went to Warped so that I can live vicariously through you!

What is your dream festival lineup?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment