Weekly Reading | July 31, 2016


Travel

With the summer coming to an end soon, I caught the wanderlust bug and spent last week reading about packing for vacations as well as about places to visit for the noms.

"Pack Your Carry-On Like a Pro" via World of Wanderlust

Career

However, the voice in the back of my head still nagged me about the imminent fall semester when I have to return to full-fledged work mode, so I also looked through a few articles on work wear.

"How to Wear Denim to the Office" via Helena Martins

Home

At the same time, I'm moving into a new apartment in a couple of days, which means it's time to come up with a brand new game plan for tackling home cleaning, and I also get a clean slate to decorate on.

"14 Easy Decluttering Tricks that Will Transform Your Life" via Her Campus
"Household Cleaning Schedule for New Renters" via Money Can Buy Lipstick
"Bedroom Tour: Office" via Alicia Tenise

For beauty, lifestyle, and food posts, check out the previous Weekly Reading.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment