Birchbox: December 2013 Unboxing

Hello, world.


It confused me to see this in my mailbox, but when I realized that it was my December 2013 Birchbox, I was immediately excited!


Birchbox usually breaks out special packaging for the holidays, like the one last December, but theyve never done the outside box.


My December 2013 Birchbox includes:
  1. Nelson J Beverly Hills Argan Oil 7 Rosemary Mint Moisture Healing Mask
  2. Camille Beckman Morelia Monarch Body Butter
  3. Greenleaf Starlight Candle
  4. Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier in Soft Nude
  5. Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum Boosting Anti-Aging Serum









Do you subscribe to Birchbox? What did you get? Have you tried any of these products?

8 comments:

  1. I just cancelled my birchbox subscription last month, but I loved it while I had it. I might subscribe again after the new year, but I was just a little bit burnt out. Have you tried the Argan Oil Mint Mask yet? I'm wondering how that works. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not, but I will soon. I usually wash my hair in the morning before I have to catch the bus so I dont really have time to use hair masks. The semester is over now, though, so I should be able to try it out for the recommended time sometime soon.

      Delete
  2. Beauty boxes from other countries looks more satisfying than ones in Malaysia haha. Sometimes the price isn't worth it after unboxing them -__-"

    http://bloobsblurbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my experience, beauty boxes in Malaysia cost around RM30 every month. In the US, they cost $10 so the prices are similar after currency conversions. The products might not be as similar because Birchbox is one of the more established beauty boxes so it is easier for them to reach out to brands.

      Delete
  3. i wish we could have something like this in Malaysia. I mean the assortment is good, but here i see too much repeating of the same brand over and over again. and the choice of brands here is poorly limited :(

    www.archereverdeen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Malaysian beauty boxes do have a limited range of brands. It could be because most of them are fairly new. Birchbox is one of the more established beauty boxes so it is easier for them to reach out to brands.

      Delete
  4. I had my doubts about Birchbox, but this box is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its alright. The products are decent sized, and theyre things that I would use. I just feel like Ive had better boxes. This wouldnt be one of my favorites.

      Delete