How to Update Your Wardrobe for the Party Season

Hello, world.

It is the holiday season, and that means that it is also party season. I have compiled a list of ten pieces that will instantly revamp your wardrobe. Since we will be spending most of our money on gifts, I made sure that these pieces are affordable.

{ Pleated Full Skirt }


Asos Pleated Midi Skirt | $35

{ Dark Nail Polish }

Zoya Nail Polish in Sam | $8

{ Statement Clutch }
Nine West Glitter Oval Mindiere | $69

{ Colorful Crop Top }


Love Culture Glitzy Sequin Crop Top | $13

{ Ankle Strap Pumps }

Nine West Fantine | $69

{ Shimmery Rose Lipstick }


Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Lipcolor in Pink to the Club | $22

{ Ear Cuff }
Asos Slinky Snake Ear Cuff | $11

{ Tuxedo Jacket }


Merona Womens Ponte Blazer | $30

{ Pointed Toe Flats }
Asos Carvela Metal Toe Cap Pointed Flat | $76

{ Pastel Coat }


Zara Masculine Studio Overcoat | $299

Although there might be people out there who could pull it off, please dont wear all of these together.

What would you add to this list?

12 comments:

  1. great items! I can't wait to get my party on! I think I am going for a simple black dress, some simple makeup with a bold pop of red lipstick!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would look fabulous! I love pops of color in monochrome palettes.

      Delete
  2. I want it all!!
    That nidi skirt is making me drool but I don't think I have the legs for it! :( also, love those pumps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel. I love the skirt, but there is no way I can pull it off either, lol.

      Delete
  3. That dark nail polish is to die for! I need to find the perfect shade of oxblood nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find the perfect oxblood shade too. Essie has really nice ones.

      Delete
  4. Love the full skirt and ear cuff! (And also I think it's really cool that you added the full skirt in a list of party outfits--that's not something everyone does and I think it's a great idea!) xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An LBD is perfect for party season, but its overrated so I decided that a full skirt would not only look different but classy as well.

      Delete
  5. I love the snake ear cuff! I've really wanted a pastel coat, but never got around to buying one. Maybe I'll get one in a after Christmas sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so absolutely in love with that full pleated skirt! And the pointed flats! They would be a perfect look for the holiday season. :D

    Happy Christmas, Sockwun! Hope you have a great day.

    Always,
    Mostly Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ughh the skirt is just beautiful, and your little warning at the end to not wear all of them together made me laugh lol!
    Love your blog, glad I found it!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kylie. It means a lot to me that you enjoy reading my blog. I agree that the skirt is gorgeous. I am in love with it, but I dont think that I'll be able to pull it off, lol.

      Delete