Sephora Mini Haul

It was disheartening to find out that Bath and Body Works, Sephora, and Victorias Secret did not participate in the Black Friday festivities last week. Bath and Body Works and Victorias Secret only had their usual promotions, and Sephora only had Giftopia. I ended up spending too much.


I made sure to stop by these stores because I had specific items that I wanted to buy. Since I had time to burn, I browsed Express, Forever 21, and Wet Seal amongst others, and they had amazing Black Friday sales! I didnt buy anything, though.

This post will be about the products that I bought at Sephora.




I had been lusting after this product ever since I found out about it. I just couldnt bring myself to spend all of that money on it. When I saw it in Sephora, I knew that I had to have it. Today is actually Day Four of the countdown. If you want to keep up to date with what I uncover every day, follow me on Instagram!



I always hear good things about this product, but I never really looked into it until I received a sample in my November Glam Bag. Then, I fell in love with it. When I was in Sephora, I was debating between this and the Color Correcting version. I ended up going with this because I wasnt sure if the other one works well, but I know for a fact that this does.



I had to wait so long before I could get this product. When I tried it from the Sephora Lash Stash that I bought a while back, I knew I had to have it. The set comes with a coupon redeemable for a full-size of any of the samples so I was debating among this, the Buxom Buxom Mascara, and the Korres Volcanic Mineral Mascara. I decided to go with this one because its more buildable, and I love dramatic lashes.

Do you own any of these products? Have you ever tried them? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read more on your impressions of Lights, Camera, Lashes! :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might write a review on it soon. I might even compare it to the Buxom one or the Korres one.

      Delete
  2. Ciate nail polish is unique packaging! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is super cute! The nail polish has nice packaging too!

      Delete