Review: Dove Advanced Care Deodorant

I participated in an influencer program on behalf of Mom Central for Dove. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating.

I have previously reviewed the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant in Revive and Nourished Beauty. You can read the review here.


I have used the product for more than two weeks since I published my review, and my verdict still stands that I love this product. I still think that I have found the holy grail of deodorants.


As a recap, I said that the Dove Advanced Care Deodorant gave me more confidence to wear Summer clothes because I didn't have to worry about sweat stains anymore. This product did an outstanding job at keeping my underarms dry.

As a plus, this product works even if you're working out. My workouts are intense, so it doesn't really keep my underarms completely dry, but it does keep me smelling nice at the end.

In my review, I said that I think the product may be giving me smoother and softer underarms. Now that I have had more time to try the product out, I found out that it really is giving me smoother and softer underarms!

I am still using this product, and I don't see myself switching brands anytime soon.

Have you tried this product? 

1 comment: