Chicago: Day 1

Hello, world.

As promised, I will be blogging about my trip to Chicago in multiple posts. Cue Day One. . .


Our Holiday Inn hotel was way outside of the city of Chicago in a place called Cumberland. To get places, we take the Blue line train thats nearby the hotel.

The first thing that we did on the first day was go look at the Chicago River. If you saw my updates post, theres a picture of the river dyed green for St. Patricks Day. It was legit green, guys! Also, around that area, we got to see the Chicago Tribune building. I dont know why but that got me really excited.


For dinner, Cody (My boyfriends friend) suggested that we go to the Weber Grill restaurant. We got there and found out that the wait is three and a half hours minimum. So we pretty much went NOPE and went somewhere else for dinner. We ended up at PF Changs whose wait was only 50 minutes, LOL. It was Justin (My boyfriend) and Is first time in a PF Changs and we loved it!

The day concluded with a walk to North Michigan Avenue, the Magnificent Mile or something like that. It was legit a mile long strip of just awesome stores and brands. I dont think we did any shopping, just took a look around because it was getting pretty late at that point.

My next post will probably be a product review so check back next time if you want to read about Day Two!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment