My April Closet


I published the "My September Closet" post last year and was told that I should do it again, so here I am with my lookbook for the month.

{ The Printed Denim }



You want to wear printed denim with pieces that wont overshadow it. I picked white in this case because these jeans have so much pastel. I added the crop top for an extra pop of color.

{ The Leather Skirt }



I love the combination of skater skirts, knee-high tights, and chunky heeled booties! The white turtleneck doesnt attention away from that combination, and the gold necklace adds a little something extra to the white.

{ The Printed Sneakers }



Printed sneakers, in my opinion, go best with black skinnies. The oversized sweater is to add some form into the outfit. Since the sweater is off-shoulder, there is a lot of empty space around the chest, so I added an inconspicuous necklace.

Do you have a lookbook for this month? If you leave a link, I would love to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Those tie-dye jeans are SO cool!xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that leather skirt!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete