Influenster Bloom Voxbox Unboxing


Influenster sent me another Voxbox, the Bloom Voxbox, which I assume is a Spring theme Voxbox. The only product in here that screams Spring is the nail polish, but I am still excited about three other products. Here is what came in my Bloom Voxbox:

1. Sunbelt Bakery Oats and Honey Chewy Granola Bar, $3.50 (15 count) at Walmart

2. Not Your Mother's Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter, $5.99 (8 fl oz) at Ulta

3. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse, $45 (3.3 fl oz) at NUXE

4. Secret Outlast Xtend Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant, $3.97 (2.6 oz) at Walmart

5. Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads, $3.99 (10 count) at Drugstore.com

6. Sinful Colors Sinful Shine Gel Tech Nail Polish in VIP

The three products that I was most excited to see are the hair lifter, multipurpose oil, and nail polish remover pads. I've tried the Not Your Mother's dry shampoo and really liked it, so I have high hopes for this product as well. The multipurpose oil, on the other hand, I will probably use on the ends of my hair to hydrate them. As for the nail polish remover pads, I got them in my Glam Voxbox and liked them, so I'm glad I got more.

Have you tried any of these products?

1 comment:

  1. I love the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse! It's so good for the hair and smells amazing too! Looks like an amazing Voxbox!

    ReplyDelete